Laura Ragland - Realtor
Laura Ragland is a lifelong resident of Boone County and a Harrison High School graduate. She volunteers at Mercy Mall, a local food pantry, and is a member of the Skyline Heights PTA along with the Harrison District Board of Realtors. Laura and her husband Jeremy have three children and the family attends Northside Church of Christ in Harrison.
Laura’s experience in pricing and banking along with her bachelor’s degree in organizational management will be a great asset to her career in the real estate industry. Above all, she is a caring individual that prides herself in having a passionate and heartfelt drive to serve her clients best interests. She will work to find the perfect home, investment property, or land on which to build your dream home on and lead you through the process to its completion. Laura embraces the Weichert, Realtors – Market Edge motto “Blessed with another day to serve others.”
Laura is committed to:
- Keeping an open line of communication and being prompt in all correspondence
- Informing you of any activity concerning your transaction
- Working to simplify the buying and/or selling process
- Connecting you to all services related to the transaction
- Offering service beyond the sale by keeping in contact and helping with any future real estate needs you may have
Contact Laura today and visit with her about your real estate needs!